Terms and Conditions
- Lessons may be rescheduled due to severe weather conditions, a horse being injured or lame, ill instructors. In the case of us needing to cancel a full refund or the option or rescheldule will be offered
- Hats and body protectors are required and available to hire if needed.
- Allow 10-15 minutes before the start of lesson for hat and body protector fitting. We aim to have the riders mounting the horses for the time booked
- Lessons need to run from the start and end time arranged and if you are late we will be unable to extend the time of the arranged slot. If for any reason the instructor is late the lesson time will be extended.
- All visitors must be accompanied by a member of staff when around horses or stables
- Prior to riding the rider registration form will need to be completed, you would need to be able to print these as they require a signature.
- Riders need to be dressed in suitable clothing including long trousers (ideally something stretchy) and suitable footwear (trainers are fine)
- At least 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule. A refund will not be given if the riding lesson is cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment time.