Indoor riding school in the peaceful countryside.
With a wealth of experience, we cater for beginner and advanced riders in our indoor riding school. All ages and abilities are welcome.
What we offer:
- We use reward-based training with our horses, based upon equine ethology and the science of emotions
- Positive reinforcement / clicker training
- Rider biomechanics
- Stable management
- Intensive training courses – for those wishing to advance further in both horse care and riding.
- Training for riders with their own horse
We educate our riders to:
- Recognise each horse as an individual with unique preferences
- Develop a mindful and positive approach to riding and training horses
- Communicate with the horse effectively to achieve a positive partnership
- Foster confidence and joy in both you and the horse
- Achieve good balance and to ride effectively
Matt Purland – qualified experienced chief riding instructor (Coaching level 3 horse care). With a lifetime of experience Matt is dedicated to horses, sympathetic to complete beginners and happy to train more advanced riding in dressage and jumping. He is also training to become a qualified equine podiatrist.
Samantha Purland – Sam learnt to ride at Plum Pudding Riding School at age 3, and developed an interest in alternative horsemanship many years ago. Among her qualifications she has completed a Clicker Training for Horses Foundation course. With a gentle approach to riding and training, both nervous and experienced riders will grow in confidence. Sam is also hoping to gain a qualification in Equine Sports Massage.
Pony parties and days
Fun instruction and gymkhana games for birthday, hen parties or other celebratory events.
|Private (30 mins)||£26|
|Private (45 mins)||£38|
|Semi-private (45 mins)||£25 (Per Person)|
|Private taster ride (20 mins)||£18|
|Riding hat hire||£1|
|Body Protector hire||£1|